Well, it appears I’m just no good at this anymore. I’m posting once every six months it feels like. I blame facebook for this. I tend to post my random thoughts there. I’m trying to not do it as much, but sometimes it’s easier to understand the context if we’re friends.
Things are going well on the not working anymore front. I’ve got enough freelance to keep me busy and current while still being able to stay home with the little man.
Speaking of my little man. He is one now. He’s walking and talking and climbing all over the place. We used to be able to confine him to the living room area but once he figured out how to climb over the couch, we figured confinement was a moot point. Now we just try to keep him out of the toilets and trash cans and hope for the best!
In other news, there isn’t much. Instead, here are a few links from the past week that I felt were worthy of sharing.
- Why doesn’t a McDonald’s hamburger rot? Suck it to all of the health nuts who make shit up!
- Giving carefully to the Nepal disaster. Find out where your donations are spent and give smart.
- High diving giraffes. Great CGI/Animation and audio mixing!
- Drugs that activate stem cells may reverse multiple sclerosis. A topic near and dear to me, this is fantastically hopeful news.
- FC Bayern beats FC Porto and advances to the Champions League Semi-Finals. #MiaSanMia