I’ve been terrible about posting my recipes. Well. I’ll get to that another day. How about I post some links that I have tried or an itching to try.
Been There, Done That or Things I’ve Given a Go:
- Asiago, Rosemary Cheese Crackers – These were good but didn’t taste the same after a few hours. Note: Make sure you use round silicone cups, not cupcake liner style cups. Cleanup was terrible.
- Banana Pancakes – The banana flavor is very overpowering. If you love bananas, this should be a go for you! Easy version of the recipe is 2-3 eggs and one ripe banana. Mash it very well and mix it all together. Voila, pancake batter
- No Bake Oreo Truffles – OK. I couldn’t bare to use cream cheese, so I substituted about 3/4 of a container of vanilla icing. Office Tested & Approved.
- No Bake Cookies – Sweet! No really. These are super sweet. Almost too sweet. Office Tested & Approved.
- Peanut Butter Balls – Product performs as expected! Office Tested & Approved.
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza – Amen! My first attempt didn’t go so well. I didn’t get enough moisture out of my cauliflower and it didn’t hold together well. My second attempt was successful and Office Tested & Approved!
Let’s Go On an Adventure or Stuff I Haven’t Tried Yet:
- Easy Hot Spinach Salsa Queso Dip – Hello! Combining two of my favorite things?
- Spinach Gruyere Puff Pastry Pinwheels – Yum