I have decided to post a little about those I follow on twitter. I don’t have that many, so don’t worry, it isn’t a long list! A link to their twitter page is in parentheses.
- Sam Bradley (samueltwitt1) – Sam is my most recent follow. He is a rather talented musician. I found him via myspace and liked what I heard. I am editing to add that I am greatly amused by the fact that his list of Twitter followers consist of all females. I have managed to get a few male coworkers to listen to him, but they won’t follow him on Twitter.
- Stephen Fry (stephenfry) – He is the Stephen Fry. He makes me laugh, what more can I say.
- John Green (realjohngreen) – An excellent writer and he makes me laugh.
- Kris (web_goddess) – Kris is Kris. How could I not follow her. I’ve been reading her for what seems like forever.
- Jenny (ljc) – If you don’t know Jenny, you should. She’s a crafter extrordinaire.
- kantrip (kantrip) – My dear friend from my freshman year of college.
- Valermos (valermos) – A college friend. He speaks both geek and funny. Of course we’d know each other!
- Vonnie (blottedcopybook) – One of my more recent reads, Vonnie keeps me smiling. She’s very creative and sweet.
- Erika (erikarenee) – I’ve been a reader of Erika’s for a long time. She is a good writer and a good person.
- Pamela (monkeyjunkie) – She is the first person I ever reached out to and emailed on a whim. I’ve been reading her ever since.
- Valencia (valenciamusic) – Another Myspace find. Some of their tweets are just beyond silly.
- Digby (deaddogdigby) – Best dead dog!
- Olive Snook (ittybittyolive) – So small, but so perfect!
- Emerson Cod (emersoncod) – The most awesome P.I. ever. Oh. He’s fictional too.
- Charlotte Charles aka Chuck (deadgirlchuck) – She’s dead but has the greatest outfits. Go figure.
- Ned Piemaker (nedthepiemaker) – The greatest pie maker ever. He brings dead things back to life!